Are you new to SEO (search engine optimization) and don’t really know where to start? Don’t worry, even with basic SEO tactics you can improve your ranking significantly.
What Is SEO And Why Do I Need It?
Search engine optimization is supposed to ensure that your website and content have the best chances to rank high on the search engine result page (SERP). Simply said, it means that you want to optimize your website and content in a way so that search engines such as Google can understand what your website and content is about so that it can rank them high for specific keywords.
Why you need this? The higher your website and content rank on Google, the more people will click on it. Accordingly, the more sales or conversions you will likely get.
In this article, we’ll talk about a software that can crawl your website and give you valuable SEO tips.
How to use SEO Checker software
SEO Checker is a very easy to use website crawler, able to crawl both small and very large websites efficiently, while allowing you to find broken links, analyze the results in real-time, gather on-page SEO data, distinguish internal and external links, check dofollow and nofollow links, analyze titles, META descriptions, headers and various tags. SEO Checker provides you full lists of sitemap, links, internal backlinks, H1 and H2 headers.
In order to crawl your website, enter your website URL into the Start URL area and click the Check button. The software will analyze your website and give you SEO tips.
Link Attributes: Nofollow vs Dofollow
SEO Checker can list you nofollow and dofollow links inside the crawled web site. Nofollow indicates that the linked document is not endorsed by the author of this one, for example if it has no control over it, if it is a bad example or if there is commercial relationship between the two (sold link). This link type may be used by some search engines that use popularity ranking techniques.
Expert SEO Tips to Boost Your Traffic
- Create Comprehensive, Authoritative Content
- Focus on Mobile-First Indexing
- Focus on User Experience
- Maximize User Engagement
- Optimize for Voice Search
- Write headlines that appeal to searchers’ emotions
- Use power words in your headlines to trigger a response from searchers
- Include parentheses or brackets in your titles to draw attention
- Write a strong meta description that sets your post apart
- Reduce Bounce Rate and Increase Dwell Time
- Grab visitors’ attention with an above-the-fold hook
- Craft engaging intro paragraphs
- Use internal linking to keep visitors moving to other relevant content on your own site
- Create a custom 404 page (displayed if the requested page isn’t found) to help visitors find what they’re looking for on your site
- Gain Site Authority
- Link to other sites with high authority and relevant content to encourage relationships (and backlinks)
- Increase your social proof through reviews and testimonials
- Install an SSL certificate and move to HTTPS to inspire confidence in site visitors
- If it makes sense for your business, get your site set up on Google My Business to show its legitimacy
- Optimize Your Site for Top SEO Performance
- Compress and optimize your images to increase your site speed
- Use tracking on your site to find out where visitors are dropping (we recommend Google Analytics)
- Make sure your site is crawlable by creating an XML sitemap (you can use a sitemap generator software)
- Use structured data (aka, “schema markup”) to classify your content so Google knows exactly what your post’s about